Business Analyst - Interface Coordinator
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a Business Analyst/Interface Coordinator with our client located in North Canton, OH.
- Act as the liaison between the various business areas requesting customer interfaces, the trading partners and IT.
- Manages expectations and helps to set priorities across the various interface requestors, working with the business, IT, and trading partners.
- Works closely with the Application Development group, key stakeholders and interface requestors, gathering and documenting requirements and communicating estimates based timelines of all open interface requests.
- Gather and document requirements by completing the Customer Interface Requirements template for all new customer interface requests. Ensuring this document is complete and provided to IT prior-to and in-order-for development to commence.
- Acts as the customer's single point-of-contact for business related questions and/or issues and helps facilitate communication between the trading partner's IT contact(s) and IT contact, if needed.
- Acts as the first level of support to research and coordinate resolution of reported issues.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified, managed closely and escalated to key stakeholders when necessary in order to deliver a quality product on time and on budget.
- Project management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments to meet established deliverable dates and project schedules.
- People management skills with the ability to communicate with multiple teams, both internal and external.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as being self-sufficient.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate. Must be competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Technologically competent, able to understand B2B E-commerce and EDI concepts, including common standards, processes and terminology.
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.