Senior Quality Engineer - Validation Consultant
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
- Drive and manage Purchasing Controls related processes across the MD sector Source Quality function globally.
- Lead, develop, and implement supplier/purchasing controls and associated activities including Approved Supplier List management, SQ Agreements, etc. across all MD sector Business Unit/Franchise Quality Systems
- Develop and enable processes in support of the identification, selection, qualification, monitoring, and disengagement of suppliers.
- Implement supplier change control process including change notification, dissemination of information, impact assessment, approval of changes, and supports material/supplier qualifications.
- Lead component controls-related process improvements (qualifications, control plans, receiving inspection, etc) in collaboration with key business partners and the supplier's applicable functional groups.
- Own, drive, and lead the assigned Source Quality related projects, activities, initiatives with limited supervision.
Education & Experience Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering and/or Technical Field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory capacity.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry, in the capacity of Project Engineer, Quality Engineer, Project Manager
- Background in Supplier Management and Process Validation/Verification.
- Familiarity with ISO-13485 and FDA QSR.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required. Must be able to work independently and prioritize with limited supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English is a must (Fluent German is an advantage)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.