Project Manager in Geneva, Switzerland
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Role: Project Manager
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
At least six years of relevant professional experience, including managing IT projects with direct business impact by using industry standard project management methodologies, tools, and project planning and control techniques, including budget control.
- Skills in project planning, including the ability to analyze, plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and manage risks.
- Ability to foresee and evaluate impact of action on dependencies and take appropriate action.
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design techniques using industry standard methodologies.
- Ability to elaborate and evaluate RFP's.
- Ability to advise on available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and make appropriate choices from alternative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Excellent stakeholders management capabilities to build trusting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Good knowledge in MS Project and MS Office suite
- Knowledge of vendor management
- Required: Excellent knowledge of English.