Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Source Technology
Java Developer is sought by a FinTech organisation in Zurich to join their highly talented Software Engineering function. You will be working in a newly formed team engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects around client web portals and API development in Microservices Architectures within a data-intensive environment collaborating with other Engineeers and Solution Architecture to deliver greenfield solutions in Java.
As Java Developer you will be an advocate and champion of progressive processes, TDD and CI/CD. My client will be keen to see you have sound knowledge in the application of methods and techniques of software engineering such as process and data modelling, RDBMS and NoSQL datastores and Cloud skills are ideal.
Consequentially a Java Developer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative start-up like culture, as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There is an excellent work culture and home office working for a day a week should you wish as well as other comparable benefits.
Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Well-practised in Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experienced in concurrency, Microservices and RESTful APIs/Message Protocols.
- Well-versed in design patterns, TDD and CI/CD, as well as Agile.
- Experiences in developing/designing data models for RDBMS and NoSQL data stores.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar; must have excellent skills in English both speaking and written.
Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 115,000CHF - 130,000CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.