Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Source Technology
DevOps Engineer is sought by a leading technology organisation in Bern, Switzerland to engage in greenfield solution conception and continuous integration initiatives working within a DevOps workflow and international DevOps Team. Principally you will have a solid grounding in Java programming and Identity Access Management tools with CI/CD deployment to deploy reliable and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, release; and in turn maintain.
As DevOps Engineer, you will be a passionate advocate of agile development methods and environments (Scrum and SAFe) Encouragingly, not only is there scope to acquire additional skills in DevOps tools you will leverage software architecture and enhance your skill set in cloud technology, creating innovative and fail-safe solutions.
Ultimately, a DevOps Engineer is sought who is diligent, adaptable and keen to work in a collaborative culture evolving solutions. You must be flexible to spend 20% of your working hours within Switzerland with occasional travel to the Netherlands; they are happy for you to have the flexibility to work from home for a few days a week too.
Candidates must be fluent German speakers to be considered due to my client's team communicating in this.
DevOps Engineer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of developing solutions in Java and ideally with Identity Access Management solutions (IAM).
- well-practised in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Excellent technical skills in DevOps automation tools.
- Exposure to ForgeRock Identity Platform or Access Management Platforms are beneficial.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in Swiss German to C1 level.
Must be eligible to work in Switzerland or hold an EU passport to be considered. Regrettably my client are not in the position to sponsor visa applications for candidates.
DevOps Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 120,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.