IT System Analyst - Global Financial Organisation - Luxembourg
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A contract position, as a IT System Analyst working within the Investment Funds Service IT Department, with a competitive day rate, plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Luxembourg.
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline.
- At least 3/4 year experience in functional analysis and/or development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and able to understand Java code.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- UML knowledge is required
- Some knowledge of Settlements/Clearing or Custody is a bonus.
- Fluent in English
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, IT System Analyst, to study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, Billing, Position/Movement and their associated reference data.
- Find, elicit, and write functional requirements.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Dev Teams.
- Handle some Production tasks like answer to Operation for the functional questions, be able to provide reports to Business/Operation, Data Analyse
- Support Business Analysts at the beginning of projects in order to define the impacts of business needs on IT side
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!