Linux Infrastructure Specialist for a multinational client in The Hagu
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Linux Infrastructure Specialist to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- Resolution of incidents which relate to the clients web interface and its associated applications, its content and with the user ID administration. Liaise directly with other 3rd Level Support teams in this respect. Also, Online Filing incidents.
- Provide support and corrective maintenance for the web Server, components and supporting application code/scripts that have been implemented to deliver the existing web interface.
- Liaise with other 3rd level support group and oversee the effective and efficient resolution of the incidents related to other services, including online filing.
- Website content and system management, including the day-to-day tasks such as updating static HTML content, creating new content for publication on the web pages, etc.
- Document the technical implementation of the SLM Reporting capability and the procedures for managing all of the technical aspects related to interfaces.
- Content management of training material
- Preparation and support of the technical infrastructure provided for staff training courses.
- Administration of user accounts assigned to staff.
- Provision and management of the Statistics relating to the usage of dedicated network.
- Provide the 1st level support team (Service Desk) with any information and training required to support.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Linux (Redhat/Novell Suse SLES/Debian),
- Experience with Unix, Windows Server, Apache, MS-SQL would be an advantage
- Experience with VMware, Tomcat and JBoss application Servers would be an advantage.
- Very good documentation skills.
- Knowledge of reporting tools.
- Team Spirit and Service-Orientation.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 35 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.