Autodesk Integration Specialist
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Arlington Recruitment
Autodesk Integration Specialist
£20,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Reports to Senior Solutions Developer Job Purpose
To contribute to the increased profitability and development of Company's customer base by providing software development, analytical and problem solving and good interpersonal skills.
To be responsible for:
1. Developing and implementing changes to new and existing products as directed by the lead developer.
2. Working with the development team to design solutions to specific problems.
3. Providing support to the wider technical team at a programming level, to assist them in their customer support duties.
4. Producing product documentation for use by users, such as help files, manuals etc.
5. Supporting customers and internal staff with technical queries face to face, by telephone and via email.
6. Working on internal systems as required to support the team and its processes.
7. Being an ambassador for Company during all customer interactions and acting as a role model for the behaviours which will develop Company into a truly service orientated business.
8. Supporting the people strategies, which hold the integrity of the Companye values.
9. Participating in Company projects as and when required.
10. Carrying out any other ad-hoc duties within your capabilities that are relevant to the job and reasonably requested of you by your manager.
Personal Effectiveness Customer Focus Quality Focus Communicating Personal Organisation Teamwork Commercial Awareness Innovation & Problem Solving Is courteous, helpful and approachable to customers.
Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of customers.
Strives to exceed customers' expectations. Sets demanding standards for the quality of own work.
Demonstrates a high level of care and attention to detail.
Observes agreed standards and best practice procedures. Communicates confidently and assertively at all levels.
Produces clear, well-presented and accurate written work.
Uses effective questioning and active listening skills Sets and works towards challenging personal goals.
Plans and monitors own work to achieve priorities.
Adapts positively to change and shifting priorities. Offers support to others without being prompted.
Willingly shares resources and information with colleagues.
Takes a wider interest in the team's goals and challenges. Demonstrates sound judgment when making decisions.
Decisions reflect both technical and commercial considerations.
Focuses own effort where it will assist profit and efficiency. Looks constantly for ways of doing things better.
Recommends solutions rather than just raising problems.
Shows purpose in overcoming obstacles and setbacks. Technical Effectiveness Product Knowledge Project Management Customises the customers chosen solution as required Is an effective project team member recognising the value and implications of the wider project and fulfilling personal responsibilities accordingly. Looking for a technical graduate with approximately 1 or 2 years experience working in a commercial technical environment. Qualification: BTEC/Apprenticeship/Graduate in technical engineering subject.