Freight Forwarding Agent - Motorcyles
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Career Outlook Ltd
Freight Forwarding Agent - Motorcycles, £26,000 pa - £28,000 pa - Feltham.
Monday-Friday. 9am - 5.30pm Onsite parking, close to public transport if required. GREAT OPPORTUNITY IF YOU LOVE MOTORBIKES/CARS!
Job Description for the Freight Forwarding Agent - Motorcycles
Looking for an experienced Freight Forward Agent with experience working across road, air and sea freight dealing with both imports and exports as well as customs to join a well-established friendly team.
Responsibilities for the Freight Forwarding Agent - Motorcycles
Every day will be different you will be involved in packing, quoting, custom entries, exhibitions, administration, liaising with clients via the phone and face to face, planning, storage and other general duties. Training will be given.
- General administration duties.
- Preparing and providing quotations.
- Generating documentation, Data Input
- Management of key accounts and customers
- Liaison with overseas partners and agents.
- Planning to generate new Leads.
- Customs documentation & Clearances
- Data Input
- Claiming UCNs via Destin8 & CNS
- Available at weekends to assist or attend motorcyle/car shows and events. The team take this in turns and will have time off in lieu.
Requirements for the Freight Forwarding Agent - Motorcycles
- Experience in the freight forwarding industry.
- Demonstrate the to build and maintain relationships.
- Experience using Data Freight is advantageous but not essential
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential
- A high level of energy with a "can-do" positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have an interest in Bikes & Cars. Fluent in talking to people about cars and bikes.
- Must be prepared to do administration work, liaise with customers and also be involved in crating up bikes in the warehouse.
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
Personality fit - a love for motor-bikes and cars, open minded, quick learner with a flexible can-do attitude. Must be on the same wavelength as true bikers!
We would love to also hear from classic car fanatics. We would expect you to be able to look at a car and be able to tell the make, model, year and why it is famous or a collectors piece
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you have a keen interest in Motorcylces, you own a motorcycle and you have experience of Freight Forwarding/the knowledge of shipping ie dealing with paperwork, customs etc. Must be a biker/rider and have a keen interest in Motorcyles and Cars.
CAREER OUTLOOK REGRETS THAT THEY CAN ONLY CONTACT SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES