Fullstack NodeJS Developer
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by TT Tech Solutions
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a multi-brand company in Central London. This role is office based but does offer flexible working hours, work from home options, as well as a modern, polished and non-corporate office environment.
For this Full Stack Developer role, we are offering you:
- Salary circa £60,000. There is good flexibility on this.
- Flexible working hours and work from home options.
- Season ticket loans and optional shares scheme.
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy or sell up to five days.
- Pension, Private Dental and Medical.
- Childcare vouchers, etc.
This Full Stack Developer position is varied; however the key task is to:
- Develop a payments platform to be used across the company and their subsidiaries.
- Continue to development upon the platform, supporting and updating it in relation to new technologies in the payment environment.
- Integrate the payments system with other platforms, such as Salesforce and other third parties.
- To be successful in this Full Stack Developer role, you will need to have most of the following skills in your repertoire:
- Experience in either ReactJS or Vue. React is preferred and will be the main technology, but Vue, is a good substitute. This is with a Test Driven Development focus.
If this role as the Full Stack Developer is of interest to you, please apply now and/or call Bobby at TT Tech Solutions by Phone.
TT Tech Solutions acts as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.