Business Analyst with Generics and RIM Experince
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by HCL GB Ltd
Business Analyst with Generics and RIM/ Regulatory Information Management background
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: 6 months, extension possible
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 7+ plus years' experience in business analysis
- Background in life sciences with knowledge of Regulatory processes for Generics domain.
- Participate in detailed requirement discussions related to Regulatory processes addressing areas such as Submission Publishing, Registration Tracking, Labelling and IDMP submissions.
- Document detailed User Requirements and contribute to the Functional and Technical Requirements to be implemented by Product Development and Quality Control teams.
- Ability to discuss and negotiate and agree on proposed design options with key stakeholders in the organization
- Proven experience analysing business needs, eliciting and documenting effective user requirements for GxP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with global teams
- RIM implementation at Generics company is a major plus