Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Acre
Carbon Smart work with an impressive range of organisations that value their input and expertise, including corporates such as, Google, Lloyds of London and Royal Mail through to DFI's and Central Banks like the European Investment Bank, whilst also supporting the UK Government.
Acre are proud to be working with Carbon Smart, to source a new Associate Director, who will play a strategic role in the organisation's ambitious growth plans.
* Leading, managing and developing a core sustainability consulting team within the business
* Providing leading sustainability expertise across the business
* Developing new business, winning new clients and building Carbon Smarts network
* Leading projects for clients in both private and public sector, delivering high quality work
* Developing and maintaining senior client relationships and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
The successful candidate will bring senior leadership and gravitas to Carbon Smart, with passion and a shared ambition to drive corporate sustainability agendas. You will be working across a broad range of sustainability strategies and solutions, including supply chain resilience, sustainability reporting, plastics, renewables, transport, social challenges, waste and energy.
* Strong track record of sustainability business consultancy
* Technical sustainability expertise including standards, frameworks and initiatives
* Experience of successful business development in consultancy combined with a track record of developing and managing client relationships
* Proven ability of leading and developing project teams and managing and running multiple projects
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to impact at senior levels
This a fantastic opportunity to join a leading sustainability consultancy at the forefront of the environmental agenda, who take pride in treating each client's sustainability challenges as if they were their own. If you want to advance your career as part of an industry leading team whilst also having a direct impact on corporate and governments social, environmental and economic strategies, please apply for more details.