IAM Security Engineer
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
IAM Security Engineer
The IAM Security Engineer is responsible for design and development of new security solutions, RCA's, SDLC, IT & Application penetration testing, Tier III Support, and documentation in order to provide security solutions for our customer's needs while staying within Company policies.
Our client's expectations for a candidate
- An engineer to incorporate the IAM into the applications.
- IDV, SAML, CyberArk, Active Directory, Edirectory experience. (Moving to SailPoint in the future)
- JAVA is a necessity
- Actively protect confidentiality and integrity of Company information assets.
- SAML, IDV, Cyber-Ark, Edirectory and Active Directory advanced access troubleshooting and support.
- Resolve and troubleshoot incidents which have been escalated by analysts and engineers within established SLAs, with accurate communication to the appropriate parties.
- Identify and lead large continuous improvement projects as well as assist architects in more complex continuous improvement projects.
- Participate and support SOX compliance, provide analysts with leadership and support, recommend and implement new functionality to improve the compliance process.
- Building, releasing and importing identity access related changes.
- Lead medium and large projects and team members assigned to projects with little direction, assist architects on large scale projects as needed.
- Engineer solutions to ensure PCI-DSS and SOX compliance.
- Understanding of cloud solution best practices and integration techniques.
- Facilitate gathering of security requirements and specifications specific to remote connectivity, Internet facing solutions, eCommerce, etc.
- Provide 24-hour support on a rotating schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related degree, or equivalent job experience.
- 5+ years of experience or training in identity systems security fundamentals design, the implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 5+ years of combined IT and security work experience with broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- An expert understanding of identity technologies and integration of applications within a distributed environment.
- Expert understanding of certificate base authentication and management (SSL & PKI).
- Expert understanding of risk and compliance framework and regulatory compliance (SOX & PCI-DSS).
- Strong understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise as well as the integration across the enterprise.
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems (Federation, SAML, etc.).
Please feel free to email your resume to me if this is an opportunity you're interested in.