Service Delivery Lead (Technology Services)
Posted on Dec 31, 2019 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Service Delivery Lead (Technical Services)
About the job
The Service Delivery Lead will undertake Service Management functions including:
- Major Incident Management
- Business Liaison
- Escalation Pathways management
- Business Communications
Working with Technical teams and Senior Reporting Analysts to deliver a good mix of Service Management and Support, you will ensure speedy resolution of incidents and delivery of service requests.
You will also manage a small Support function providing Service Desk and other associated First Line Support services.
About the Candidate
The Service Delivery Lead will have strong experience in the management of Service Delivery and support services within a technical environment and will also have;
- Experience of Service Delivery tools
- Technical background ideally within managed services with engagement of internal technical staff and support vendors
- Proven knowledge of Systems Management Platforms and ITIL Service Solutions
- ITIL V3 Accreditation (or equivalent)
- Experience of Agile
- Some knowledge of Project Management principles and/or methodologies
- Strong technical appreciation surrounding Desktop, Server, application and Network technologies.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package. Great working environment!
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.