Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Dec 31, 2019 by Tomorrows Guides Ltd
Tomorrow's Guides is a well-established, ambitious and successful website company based in Hungerford. With a little over 50 employees we run carehome.co.uk, homecare.co.uk and daynurseries.co.uk - the UK's leading care sector websites for listings, reviews and jobs. Combined, we manage over 40,000 business profiles, display nearly 250,000 online reviews and receive over 22 million annual visitors.
To help grow the business, we are looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to our busy Marketing Team.
The Digital Marketing Executive's role is to run our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activity, focussing particularly on Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) with an annual PPC spend in excess of £100,000. Your objective is to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment and significantly boost traffic, engagement and conversions to our three websites.
The position is key to Tomorrow's Guides and will require working closely with the Sales, News & Content and Development teams.
This is a Full time office-based role. It is important that the candidate lives within commutable range of Hungerford.
- Participate in planning, creating, implementing and managing effective paid search strategies
- Monitoring budgets and adjusting bids to maximise return on ad spend for mobile and desktop
- Supporting the Sales Team by tracking and analysing website traffic and providing regular internal reports
- Tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and producing reports for the Senior Management Team
- Keeping abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Continually working on the SEO of the websites
- Managing the PPC campaigns
- Proven experience as a PPC and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing concepts
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Willingness to share your knowledge across the company
- You are natural and a pleasure to interact with
- Experience of Google Ads Editor
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification
- An understanding of SEM Rush
- A knowledge of Bing
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
- Long Service Awards
- Company and Team nights out