Senior UI Developer
Posted on Dec 31, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area - Near Rosemont, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior UI Developer. Our client promotes a collaborative environment with an understanding of the importance of technology and professional growth. The right candidate will be a strong developer but also a visual designer. Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Deliver high-quality UI components and templates
- Make sure that the design, branding and UX standards are maintained
- Implement and document for the UI Framework and make sure to follow best practices
- Revamp UI components and templates for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Bachelors' degree with 7+ years of Front End/UI development experience
- Experience with complex responsive data visualizations, forms and Web Interfaces
- Strong knowledge of GIT and SVN source control
- Expertise on responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Knowledge of modern CSS approaches and preprocessors
- comprehension of web standards, accessibility, and semantic markup
- background with scrum/agile development process and SDLC
- Experience coding HTML/CSS for interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of KendoUI preferred
- Knowledge of web performance optimization engineering best practices
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# 13221 - Sr UI Developer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.