Freelance: RPA Developer - UiPath
Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Umbilical
FREELANCE: RPA Developer - UiPath #13079 | Netherlands | 6 months+
Jacob Millen at Umbilical Technology is engaged with a Fortune 500 company to source an RPA Developer with a background in UiPath to enable digital operations & activities.
- Develop RPA automations using UiPath software
- Capture these in Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Develop robots with reusable aspects which can be redeployed across different business areas.
- Develop efficient and scalable robots while maintaining quality through thorough testing.
- Raise issues that may impact project timeline to RPA lead and suggest resolutions.
- Produce and document constructive feedback around current processes.
- Relevant Higher Degree - Finance, Accounting, IT or related
- Minimum of 3 years (more preferred) of relevant IA Analytics delivery or industry experience (preferred programmer and/or analyst experience in supply chain, finance, administrative processes, systems or applications)
- Experience with UIPath
- Experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
For a confidential discussion please contact Jacob Millen at Umbilical or email (see below).