Senior Network Architect/Engineer
Posted on Dec 29, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Scripting languages: Python, PowerShell
- Network management tools: CA Performance Center, Cisco Prime, NetMRI, Splunk - Implement new WAN circuits/services
- Troubleshoot incidents and faults; provide root cause analysis
- Upgrade network platforms to new firmware/software
- Coordinate/manage project life cycle for their own assignments
- Deploy new services for load-balancing and network access
- Define and update network standards, documentation, and reference articles
- Provide escalation support for end-user issues
- Be available for 7x24 on-call (rotational) support
- Plan and coordinate network functionality/services implementations and changes
- Design, test and build new network functionality
- Perform chaos testing for network components
- Support compliance and security audits for network services
- Plan/implement/support new and existing routing and interconnectivity between sites, business partners, Internet, or Cloud resources.
- Plan/implement/support end-user remote access VPN platforms
- Plan/implement/support wireless LAN access and services
- Plan/implement/support Firewall and IPS policy updates
- Plan/implement/support ISE policy updates
- Plan/implement/support client Proxy policy updates
- Develop and maintain strategic roadmaps for Network platforms and services
- Support late night, early morning, and weekend implementation/change windows as necessary
- Technology and platforms we are responsible for include: Cisco ASA/FTD and Juniper Firewalls, Cisco client access switching, Cisco wireless LAN, F5 load-balancing, Cisco WAN Routers, Infoblox IPAM and DNS, Netscout Infinistream, OSPF and BGP routing protocols, Class-based QOS, Private line and MPLS WAN, Cisco Identity Services Engine, McAfee and Cisco IPS, Cisco Web Proxy
-3-5 years experience in large enterprise environment preferred, but not required
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time