IT Storage Manager
Posted on Dec 28, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
IT Storage Manager
- Build long-term relationships within team and amongst peers by creating an environment of safety, innovation, integrity, and open communication.
- Model and create an environment of accountability for direct reports and peers
- Establish vision, direction and specific objectives for team efforts allowing individual freedom of action to accomplish objectives.
- Execute HR-related processes including setting goals, collecting performance data and developing and mentoring team based on open, timely and honest feedback.
- Set and execute platform strategy, including objectives, plans and policies to develop and deliver innovative solutions and systems in support of Enterprise goals.
- Manage day to day work of direct reports by monitoring budgets, expenses and scope. Facilitate project delivery and support for complex storage and data protection projects of critical importance.
- Coordinate with decisions makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Drive decisions that have an impact on quality, availability and effectiveness of business activities beyond immediate teams.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements in the storage and data protection platforms; including automation and self-service capabilities.
- Participate in long-term technology strategies that contribute to Company business and functional strategies
- Background in Enterprise IT infrastructure management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective relationship management
- Organizational and time management skills
- Team orientation - willingness to share information and collaborate with peers
- Storage and Data Protection experience
- Ability to plan work and mobilize team to meet objectives
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of technical and people leadership.
- Experience leading or working in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Experience working with enterprise level IT infrastructure platforms.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $130k Annual