Posted on Dec 28, 2019 by Elite Audit
IT Auditor, Cambridge
£60K + Bonus + Bens
A global business is now seeking a talented IT Auditor to join their global Internal Audit team to deliver audits for a technical and fast paced organisation. Providing IT Technology audits, either directly, or through co-source arrangements.
Internal Audit is an independent team making the impartial, professional decisions and providing constructive recommendations across the organisation.
- You will develop a sound understanding of the company's technology control and change environment
- You will deliver complex audit assignments, from planning, scoping, conducting, report writing and presenting
- You will be examining technology risk and assessing audit needs across the business
- You will produce high quality written reports on work undertaken, forming professional opinions on the effectiveness of the controls and risks
- You will provide monitoring, escalation and reporting of management actions from audit findings
- You will deliver stay abreast of emerging technology risk and best practice controls
- You will deliver technical updates and technical coaching to members of the team
- You will work with our co-source resources to provide expected deliverables
- You will build effective relationships with your business groups
- Qualified technology internal auditor (CISA/QICA/MIIA/CIA)
- Experience in delivering audits to scope, timetable and with key stakeholder engagement
- Strong communicator with ability to build long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in coaching of others, skilled at providing feedback
- Flexibility and able to adapt to change.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £22k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£5k - £8.3k Monthly
£400 - £500 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual