Assistant -Information Technology Recruiter Apprenticeship
Posted on Dec 28, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Information Technology Recruiter -entry level Degree not required
Are you looking for a professional career but don't have a degree? Are you looking for someone to give you a chance to prove your worth? Are you competitive, always seeking to win and be on top? Are you out going, energetic, self-driven, with a passion to succeed? If you are driven to succeed and not just looking for a 9 to 5 job and not afraid to talk to people, can hold a conversation and listen well; we want to hear from you.
Salary based position with benefits
We are looking for an individual to mold into a top performing Information Technology Recruiter. We are an IT Staffing (Consulting) organization, founded in 1986, based in Silicon Valley, CA. No experience needed, we will train you.
You will shadow a Sr Recruiter that will support and nurture every step of your growth to be successful. Where when you thrive, they thrive. We offer upwards growth within the organization; grow as a Recruiter with an option to step into sales. You get to choose!
You will start as an Assistant to a Sr Recruiter for Information Technology (IT) recruiting and staffing reporting to and working side by side with a senior level IT Recruiter to assist in all aspects of recruiting in a fast paced work environment. Primary work hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with the occasional need to make phone calls of an evening and/or weekend.
Initial Job Tasks (not limited to):
- Assist Sr Recruiter
- Assist with Account Management
- Searching databases of resumes
- Review resumes and call candidates for basic information to assess basic needs such as compensation requirements, benefit needs location match and basic skills needed
- Tracking candidates throughout the interview to hire process
- Generate Leads
- Must be comfortable asking people how much income they receive and are looking to make
- Attend interviews for training purposes
- Research technology
- Run background investigations
- Make and receive calls
- Data entry/CRM
- Format resume s
- Attend off site meetings & run errands as needed (must have own reliable transportation-mileage reimbursed)
- Proficient with Outlook and MS Word
- Ability to take direction
- Quick learner
- Integrity: Your word is your bond. You make and keep commitments
- Reflective: Take the time to reflect on yourself in order to learn and improve and serve others well
- Pass a criminal background investigation and MVR
- Competitive, Energetic and self-driven
- Result oriented
- Continuous learning. Committed to growing and learning.
- High school Diploma required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good
- Excellent command of grammar
- A go getter -wants to grow and learn
- Works very well with limited supervision
- Positive attitude
- Follow up skills
- Tracking skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good professional relationships with candidates and peers
- Team Player
- Positive attitude and self-discipline
- Great energy and passion
- Sales background, but not required
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life insurance
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".