Posted on Dec 28, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Fortune 100 company in Dallas area.
The Test Architect is a technical hands-on leader in the testing organization who is passionate about driving efficiency in the software development process. You provide overall leadership on test strategy, script design, script execution, automation framework, service virtualization, data virtualization, and environment design & advanced Test Management strategies all combined to improve effectiveness, costs and velocity.
- Provide technical leadership around testing, automation frameworks, best practices and solutions
- Participate in Scrum, Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities prepared to take on any role within the Agile team
- Provide consultation on the most complex testing and automation strategies
- Assess current state of automation and testing implementations, do a gap analysis and provide strategic direction
- Provide tooling solutions for any automation limitations
- Collaborate with delivery partners to build solutions on testing, automation to achieve CI/CD
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7 years experience in automation testing development
- Experience with Selenium Web driver and grid for parallel executions
- Practical experience with Agile Scrum and waterfall methodologies
- Experience constructing test plans and executing against these plans across functional, regression unit, system, performance, stress and load testing
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, .NET/Java frameworks
- 2+ years hands on experience with implementing Continuous Integration and build automation systems such as Jenkins, Octopus etc.
- Experience in architecting, implementing solutions/frameworks for Front End and APIs
- Excellent coding skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of continuous delivery pipelines and tools to support IT
- Experience using Web Service Testing Tools (eg CA LISA, SoapUI, other WS tools)
- Experience using test management tools such as HPQC or Jira
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.