IT Help Desk Analyst
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for an IT Help Desk Analyst with our client located in Twinsburg, OH.
- Assist with support efforts for business units and other IT teams
- Assist with breakdown, transport and setup of computer equipment
- Answer incoming help calls and create service tickets in the ticketing system
- Filters incoming help calls and provides basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- Solve known problems and fulfil service requests by following SOPs
- Observe daily activities to learn overall IT infrastructure, methods and industry standards
- Provide support to other technicians as they troubleshoot and resolve end user and client issues
- Provide network and computer technical support remotely and onsite
- Entry level to 2 years' PC support experience in a Windows network environment
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve technical issues
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- A decisive individual who possesses a detail oriented perspective
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Must have experience and good understanding of the following: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint, Windows 7/10
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.