Center Assistant/Float STNA
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by McGregor PACE
McGregor PACE , is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly program that provides day and healthcare services for the elderly. We are seeking a Full time Center Assistant Floats to assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) for participants in our center and in homes as required.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have one year of experience working with frail, older adults.
- Experience in a nursing facility/hospital setting preferred.
- Experience with dementia or Alzheimer patients highly desirable.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
- STNA certification
- HS diploma or GED desired.
Email: (see below)
We are a first shift only agency and offer GREAT health benefits in addition to PTO, Holiday Pay, 403b Retirement plan
Criminal background check and pre-hire drug screen required. EOE