1st Line Support Analyst - Seaside/Beach Location!
Posted on Dec 26, 2019 by IT Support 365 Ltd
The post is based at Portland, Dorset.
Working as part of a small team, based at a beautiful seaside location, your work will involve providing technical support on a very busy Service Desk to all ITSupport365 Ltd clients.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Ensure our ITSM tools are used to maintain records of incidents/tickets, knowledge and requests.
- Being the first point of contact for customers, both through phone and email.
- Raising all support incidents on the system, and either taking ownership of the incident or routing it to the correct team.
- Ensuring all is gathered in a clear and concise manner.
- Troubleshooting issues, both over the phone and by remotely accessing the user environments to carry out diagnostics.
- Liaising with other departments and third parties where required, maintaining strong communication with the client throughout.
- Develop and update technical guidance documentations.
- Strive to maintain customer SLA's, escalating issues to the Team Leader where necessary.
- When applicable provide out of hours technical service support; Carry out any other duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Confidence in dealing with customers when providing both telephone and remote support.
- A high degree of customer focus.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a previous IT background, preferably providing support and troubleshooting.
- Experience of using and troubleshooting:
o MS Office 365, 2016
o MS Windows 7, 10
o Basic understanding of Active Directory and Networking (LAN)
- Knowledge & understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience of identifying faults via root cause analysis and looking for trends.
- Experience of working to SLA's
- Keeping up to date with existing and emerging technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00/year