Posted on Dec 25, 2019 by ECAS
Anglian Water Region
Severn Trent Water Region
United Utilities Region
Wessex Water Region
Thames Water Region (London)
ECAS are global experts in network protection with extensive experience in the water industry. UK water companies use our skills and expertise to protect their assets, providing a vital service to our leading client base. Due to expansion, we are seeking to hire an Environmental Inspectors to join our developing teams in the Anglian Water, Severn Trent Water, United Utilities & Wessex Water Regions. We also have a number of positions in the commercial side of our business and these roles are predominantly London based. Working closely with senior management, the successful person will play an important role across the client engagement process from managing high profile sites to presenting to a diverse range of Senior Executives. This is a great opportunity to move to a key strategic position within the business with excellent progression opportunities on offer.
• Reports directly to Operations Director.
• Lead and promote ECAS at relevant client work streams.
• Develop and present external client reports.
• Accountable for management and full investigation at high profile sites in accordance with client company standards and where necessary, appropriate mitigation measures are put in place to prevent a reoccurrence.
• Prepare, organise and maintain inspection records.
• Deputise for and assist the team leader in their duties and responsibilities.
• Ambitious self-starter with strong drive and professionalism.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills in order to manage relationships across a range of business owners.
• Working proficiency of Microsoft Office essential.
• Must be willing to work within a highly motivated team and challenging environment.
While experience is an advantage within a similar field, it is not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to:
This is a permanent position with salary expectations between £21,000 - £24,500 per annum depending on experience. Company, Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Contributory Pension. 21 days annual leave
The role includes flexi-time working.