Senior Java Developer
Posted on Dec 17, 2019 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Brussels
Contract Rate: Euro 525 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Senior Java Developer to join their client in Brussels.
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architectural components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting;
- Design and development of software components and building blocks in modern Web 2.0 front end frameworks (Angular);
- Design and development of relevant tests for software components (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor).
- Good knowledge of application design, in particular modern Web 2.0 front-end components and frameworks (Angular);
- Good knowledge of modelling and user interface prototyping (mock-up) tools;
- Good knowledge of business process analysis;
- Knowledge of technology (e.g. web services, REST APIs);
- Ability to write clear and structured technical documents;
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- 13 years of IT professional experience;
- 6 years of experience in development of information systems;
- 3 years of experience with Angular;
- 2 years of experience with Agile software development (refactoring, test-driven development, user story modelling);
- Good knowledge of Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq);
- Good knowledge of Swagger / OpenAPI;
- Good knowledge of Jasmine, Karma, Protractor.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!