Systems Integration Analyst
Posted on Dec 17, 2019 by McColl's
McColl's Retail Group are the second largest multiple convenience operator in the UK and we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of neighbourhood retailing and in our stores you will find a wide range of products and services available.
In order to support our growing business we are currently looking to recruit a System Integration Analyst to work in our busy IT Department.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience related to the following:-
- IT Project Management
- Retail Systems and Processes
- Third party system investigation and selection
- Specification of internally developed retail initiatives
- System integration, testing and implementation
- Data analysis
As Systems Integration Analyst, you will be required to assist with the selection, integration, testing and implementation of third party, and internally developed, IT solutions. The ability to grasp technical issues and perform detailed data analysis and reporting is a key requirement of the role.
- Minimum of two years' experience of integrating IT solutions
- Self-motivated and confident individual with strong investigative and communication skills
As well as the salary we offer benefits associated with a large retailing group, including free parking, staff restaurant, pleasant working surroundings and a generous staff discount scheme along with the opportunity to develop your career through our internal Onward and Upward Development Programme.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
Closing date: 17 th January 2020