Senior Systems Administrator (Windows/Cloud)
Posted on Dec 14, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Systems Administrator
Tremendous opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator to join a growing company where you can make an impact on multiple projects.
Duties include system administration, Cloud operations, provide technical leadership, utilize monitoring software to create baseline performance indices, create and manage infrastructure process documentation, research and recommend automation for system administration task, manage vendors and projects, system monitoring, and Tier III support when necessary.
This is a direct hire position in Midtown. Exciting opportunity to make an impact on a variety of projects. Flexible hours, and the travel is 10% to 25% to various offices and client sites (mainly Southeast).
- 8+ years of System Administration experience (Windows/AD)
- Experience managing Cloud (Azure or AWS) operations
- Active Directory Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Ability to provide technical leadership on projects
- Disaster Recovery & Backup administration
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Self managed and motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- 4 Year Degree (must have)
- Citrix Xenapp 6.5+
- VoIP administration
- MS Exchange