2nd Line Technical Support
Posted on Dec 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Woking (with parking)
Up to £36,000 + up to £4,000 bonus
The role is primarily responsible for providing post-sales support to the sales teams and their customers.
As a small test will be set during the interview process, applicants MUST have the following experience:
* Networking support
* Firewall support
* Endpoint protection support
Main Job Purpose:
• To provide 2nd Line, technically accredited, product support for the portfolio, to all Reseller and End User Customers within the SLA set by the support agreement.
• To provide technical validation and or Bill of Materials assurance to the sales teams and their partners.
• To liaise with Vendor for all calls that need to be escalated and manage to completion.
Key areas of responsibility:
• To respond to calls logged via the help-desk within the Company SLA and manage to completion
• To ensure that the customer is informed at all times as to the status of the call
• To ensure that all calls, not responded to by the customer, are closed within an agreed time-scale and the customer notified
• To manage the Vendor when a call requires escalation
• To act as "coach" to the Partner Support Analysts in order to bring them up to speed in a timely manner
• To act as backup when required for the Solutions Experts in a pre-sale capacity
Knowledge, skills & experience
• Excellent communications skills
• Experience in supporting solutions based around IP and Networking Technologies
• Industry recognised advanced level certifications in the relevant fields
• Exposure to as well as an understanding of monitoring, security, virtualisation, storage platforms & wintel application stack
• Ability to articulate & present a clear technical message to all levels of customer & internal resource
• Ability to prioritise and manage work load accordingly
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Advantageous Experience / Exposure to:
• Experience with supporting any of our Client’s existing Vendor solutions
• Accreditations / Certifications within any or our Client’s Vendor solutions on competing products.
• Other Vendor Certifications
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual