Senior IT Support Analyst
Posted on Dec 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location – Stoke-On-Trent
Business Opening hours – Rota Shift Monday to Friday 7am-7pm and Saturday 8am-1pm
Salary – Competitive
Reports to – IT Director
My client is investing in new systems and technologies, including office 365 and security solutions and are looking for a subject matter expert to join their busy and vibrant IT support team!
You will be providing 1st line support and servicing 200+ internal customers within our busy contact centre and back office administration teams. As a senior member of the IT support team, you’ll be maintaining 2nd line support of our Microsoft based server, desktop and networking infrastructure. You will be investigating, planning and implementing new products as the business expands. A strong technical problem solver you will offer 3rd line support and training as a subject matter expert. You’ll be a confident team player who can prioritise their workload according to the customer demands and the needs of the business. Strong customer service skills will be required to help you deliver an excellent level of service for all levels across the business.
The skills you’ll need:
* A minimum of three years’ experience of IT support to 2nd/3rd line
* Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and above and exchange 2010 or above, Office 2010 or above, Office365 and SharePoint.
* Experience of IP Telephony & support of a PBX
* Proven networking knowledge
* Firewall & Endpoint Security knowledge (Fortigate or Cisco)
* Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and a defined contribution pension
* The location is only a short walk from Stoke city centre and the train station
* Free onsite parking
* Employee awards, incentives and events
* Dress down Fridays
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £35k Annual