Posted on Dec 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a varied position which requires the successful candidate to be able to think on their feet, have strong attention to detail and prioritise their own workload. It is a great opportunity for a less experienced candidate to work closely with and learn from an experienced team. The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to help in all arms of the business.
* Maintaining and updating the cashbook
* Bank reconciliations and processing payments
* Purchase ledger invoice processing
* Sales invoice processing
* Journal preparation and processing
* Plan, organize and manage own workload
* Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
* Assist in end of year preparation and procedures
* Provide financial support to the business
* Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
* An ability to work independently and within a small team
* Confident and friendly manner
* High attention to detail and accuracy at all times
* Highly organised and able to respond to changing priorities
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Excellent communication skills being able to communicate in a professional manner
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
* A positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
* Previous experience working within a finance position would be advantageous but not essential
* Previous experience using SAGE would be advantageous but not essential, as training will be given
* Ability to work in an FCA regulated environment
This position would suit someone who is used to working in a small team and enjoys a varied and busy role. If you have some experience within an administration role and have an interest in finance or perhaps you are undertaking your AAT, then this could be a great role for you! Team fit is key, so if you are friendly and bubbly with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Keywords: Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Financial Services Administrator, Business Administrator, Data Entry, Administration, Office jobs, Administrator jobs Exeter, AAT, sales ledger, purchase ledger, Sage,
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £23k Annual
£23.3k - £23.3k Annual
£9 - £9.5 Hourly
£10.2 - £10.2 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual
£10 - £11 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual