Sr Clinical Trial Management Associate
Posted on Dec 10, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Sr Clinical Trial Management Associate needs Science degree preferably in science or health-related field Sr Clinical Trial Management Associate requires:
- Previous experience of working on a clinical study
- Oversight or mentoring of more junior staff (direct or indirect)
- Good Clinical Practices, ICH guidelines, PhRMA code, CFR Guidelines, clinical research ethics, HIPAA and patient privacy laws (plus applicable local regulations, when country-based),
- Knowledge of concepts of clinical research and drug development
- General therapeutic area education and training
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Work effectively in a team/matrix environment,
- Understand technical, scientific and medical information,
- Handle conflict management and resolution,
- Understand clinical study budgets,
- Plan, organize, project manage and analyze data, a
- Demonstrate full competency in Microsoft Office programs.
Sr Clinical Trial Management Associate duties:
- Ensured the assigned clinical study(ies) are run to time and budget and are completed in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and regulatory guidelines as well as all Allergan
policies and procedures.
- asked to participate as a Global Clinical Trial Representative in cross-functional teams such as Case Report Form Review Team and Clinical Trial Team..
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job