Application Analyst (BigFix)
Posted on Dec 9, 2019 by HMS Technologies Inc
Support the VA Software Assurance Program, an agency-wide ongoing program that works towards continuously improving the security of the VA enterprise applications.. Requirements:
- Familiarity with IT ticketing systems such as CA Unicenter and Remedy
- Experience with Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
- Experience with Windows operating systems in an enterprise setting
- Experience with Windows patch schedule, patch testing and rollback testing
- Exceptional client service and personal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write clearly and effectively
- Experience coordinating with technical and non-technical personnel in relaying and facilitating approaches
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in an environment of change
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Knowledge of BigFix relevance programming language
- Knowledge of BigFix, BigFix Web Reports, BigFix Console in an enterprise setting
- Previous knowledge of the VA environment
- Experience developing technical documents and guidance
- Medium Public Trust Clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or cyber security
- 5 years of experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.