Posted on Dec 5, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Supervisor or a Lead Engineer “up and coming” Contracts Supervisor with a strong understanding of Mechanical and Electrical commercial building services maintenance.
* Immediate start either direct with the service provider or on a temp to perm basis through the agency.
* Assisting the Contracts Manager in running a large maintenance site with a team of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineers
* A maintenance portfolio of about £2.5 million
* The client is a very large International Property Management Agent
* The contracts have already been mobilised and there is a well-established team of M&E HVAC engineers and supervisors.
* You will be working with the Account Manager so it will be a close management unit.
Your role is to develop the relationship with the Engineering Team and drive up the efficiency of the maintenance division, bring all of these elements together to ensure the best allocation of resources, you will also take responsibility for the some of the small works projects.
A Contracts Supervisor with a Background and Experience in Engineering
* Site Maintenance Management or Contract Supervision
* Strong Client facing skills
* Building Services Engineering is essential but with either Electrical or Mechanical background
* Team builder and motivator
* Good Networker, strong organiser and multi-tasker
This is a key role within the division and there will be a big focus from the Management to see you succeed and support you in this position from the very top which will give you direct access to the highest level within the organisation.
If you would like a more detailed understanding of this role please send us your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to assist you in your application
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£39k - £41k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£38k - £40.5k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£38k - £48k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual