Posted on Dec 5, 2019 by Walbridge
Our team is looking for an Administrative Assistant that will be key to providing administrative and overall support to multiple corporate executives.
We want you to join our team.
Through industry-leading innovation our company has forged a legacy of quality and safety since our founding in 1916.
What we offer you:
- Career planning, development & growth
- Industry-leading training programs
Why choose Walbridge:
- Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- Strong values which are the foundation of our growth for 100 years
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practices
- Work with the executives to maintain calendars which would include scheduling meetings and appointments, book meeting space and handle meal requirements.
- Set up and maintain organized filing systems for each executive.
- Screen phone calls / solicitors answering, screening and returning calls thoroughly and with diplomacy per supervisor's instructions; handle routine items.
- Coordinate travel, hotel and car reservations; prepare itineraries as needed.
- Process in-coming mail. Distribute and/or handle items not requiring supervisor's attention.
- Work on special assignments as needed. Such assignments may require research, development and/or interpretation of data and be performed with little supervision or instruction.
- 5 years business/secretarial school or equivalent combinations of training & experience.
- Advanced knowledge of general business and company procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Walbridge is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identification, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$35k - $45k Annual