Change Manager: E-Commerce Platform: Global Energy Co.
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Transformational Change & Comms Lead within a flagship digital venture.
This is a very exciting time in the team, where they are beginning to re-imagine the customer ordering experience as part of a wider digital transformation program, and your skills will be vital in helping to tell this innovation story to stakeholders and customers alike.
We're looking for someone to plan and execute the full end to end change and business readiness activities.
Ideally, you will have experience of working with global E-commerce companies or with global brands in a change management capacity.
About the Role:
* Impacting approx. 1000 end users comprising internal and external stakeholders
* Responsible for planning and executing end to end change activities
* Create and implement the change strategy
* Oversee project communications and engagement planning including comms execution
* Define metrics (business readiness, adoption) of TC success for the project; regularly track progress against metrics.
* Manage transformational change risks, issues, and resistance at project level
* 7-10 years Experience within Change and Communications
* Team lead or individual contributor to managing key stakeholders
* Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
- Integrated Change, Communications, Training, Value Realisation
* Understanding of Agile and its impact on the management of change
* Able to conduct detail change impact assessments and work with the business to drive action plans
* Able to produce business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
* Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
* Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
* Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.