Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
The Internal Audit Division is to provide independent, objective assurance designed to add value and improve operations. Company's Audit team focuses on providing independent assurance over how credit, operational, and strategic risks are managed at Company.
Staff members are highly-skilled audit and risk management professionals with a demonstrated ability to provide value added audit and advisory services to Company. The team plays a critical role in shaping Company's approach to managing credit, operational, and strategic risks by providing independent, objective, and value-added assurance of risk management, governance, and controls.
- Work independently and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- At project level, perform people management related tasks such as coaching and project performance evaluations.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices
- Monitor management's remediation of identified issues, provide timely feedback on progress of remediation and test the effectiveness of the remediation.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Assist in drafting reports to formally communicate results of testing to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related discipline
- Executing assurance services for different areas within the Company. As part of the Third Line of Defense the candidate will work closely with risk partners in the Second Line of Defense and risk owners in the First Line of Defense.
- 5+ years working experience in Audit.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume (see below)