Senior Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer. This role is revolved around developing new tools and solutions to enable the clients' data management and analytics strategy. In this role you will work on different projects like automating processes that increase the effectiveness of the data management program and will build and support new platforms that make data more easily accessible to customers. They want someone who has 6+ years of Java Back End development using Springboot, JPA, Hibernate, and SQL. Also they want someone with 2+ years of Front End framework experience with the following technologies; react, redux, and angular.
- Utilize multidisciplinary approach to business problems to combine technical, analytics and business knowledge.
- Break down business problems into solvable components by assessing the requirements and/or business implications to arrive at recommended solutions.
- Develop, deploy and manage software applications that deliver new data management capabilities.
- Support a variety of products and needs for the Enterprise Data Management team.
- Use a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results (eg, Java, Spring, Flask, ReactJs, ExpressJS, NodeJs, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science and Software Engineering fundamentals or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs in Java (ie, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, SQL).
- Experience with modern Front End frameworks (ie, React, Redux, Angular, NodeJs and ExpressJs) and development tools (eg, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth and JSON Web Token.
- Solid experience with unit testing frameworks (preferably Jest).
- Must be very comfortable manipulating structured and complex semi-structured (eg: JSON) data structures.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps tools like Github and Jenkins.
- Master's or PhD in the fields of Computer Science or STEM related
- Knowledge of at least Python or Scala
- Solid understanding of other Back End technologies and frameworks (preferably Flask).
- Experience with Bash Scripting.
- Experience with Agile project management strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated delivery of software applications within a complex technical data ecosystem