Lead Application Security Specialist
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Lead Application Security Specialist. This role is revolved around leading the expansion and maturation of the client's application security program. This role is focused on ensuring the applications and websites developed at the client are deployed and maintained in a secure manner and expanding the application security program.
- Participates in projects and assessments on risk.
- Analyzes and defines security policies and standards.
- Monitors, alerts and responds to security events.
- Performs computer forensic and investigative activities; and penetration and vulnerability testing.
- Defines and administers identity and access roles and workflows.
- Develop and communicate secure application development standards.
- Build relationships with Application Developers and other Stakeholders.
- Drive expansion of secure code scanning and analysis solutions.
- Aid Development personnel in understanding and mitigation of secure code deficiencies.
- Create and deliver reports and metrics for identified security deficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years professional experience working in an Information Security Program.
- Experience identifying, rating, and mitigating secure code deficiencies for applications and websites.
- In-depth Understanding of Application Security Vulnerabilities and Standards (OWASP).
- Experience with Secure Code Analysis and Scanning solutions, Automation, and Integration into development processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal across all organizational levels.
- Experience in software development of applications and websites.
- Understanding of Secure Code Analysis and Scanning solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 14 years of experience in information technology.
- And 2 years lead experience.