Team Lead Software/Firmware Engineer
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software/Firmware Project Leader. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton.
- Plan & coordinate firmware releases for existing & new industrial products.
- Carry out organizational management of an interdisciplinary Software team.
- Prepare project planning together with the line managers, architects & client & present the associated to the corresponding committees.
- Assure quality together with test managers.
- Provide organizational support of external software suppliers.
- Intelligently carry out & apply different areas of requirements engineering.
- Ensure that the team has the optimal system architecture.
- Several years of professional experience in managing Software/Firmware Projects or teams within the industrial sector.
- Several years of experience in both agile & classical project environments.
- Experienced as Firmware Developer for Embedded Systems is mandatory.
- Sound knowledge in the areas of OO-Design, SOLID-Principles, Design Patterns, Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering & Test Management.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong self-motivation, self-initiative & communication skills.
- Precise, innovative & dedicated.
- Team, solution, quality & customer-oriented.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.