Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Insight Direct UK Ltd
Hunger, Heart, Harmony. Our three core values that we represent and strive to display. This is who we are, and by living these behaviours here at Insight, we're doing amazing things.
Insight started in a garage in 1988. It's through harnessing these three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to become a Fortune 500 company. We are a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Insight's Sales Teams are responsible for growing and maintaining business relationships across a range of clients and are targeted to achieve growth by developing and maintaining strategic Client relationships based on trust, earning client loyalty by achieving mutual success through effective partnerships.
Insight's Sales Teams are responsible for growing and maintaining business relationships across a range of clients and are targeted to achieve growth by developing and maintaining strategic Client relationships based on trust, earning client loyalty by achieving mutual success through effective partnerships.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator (Inside Sales Associate) to join our Global team, based in Head office in Sheffield. This is a key role, providing administrative support to divisional sales teams and working closely with other departments in order to maintain the highest level of client and teammate satisfaction.
- Respond promptly to all internal and external client queries received in order to optimise sales activities and provide the highest level of service to clients.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure all client requests are picked up within relevant timescale.
- Ensure sales teams' are compliant with Insight's policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with Insight's distributors, chasing and following-up as appropriate to ensure all client orders are shipped in line with requirements.
- Manage internal sales processes including processing orders, contracting, quote generation and conversion of maintenance renewals.
- Actively manage tickets raised and ensure they are escalated when appropriate, updating the information on an ongoing basis.
- Manage online catalogues to ensuring pricing and parts are updated and correct for clients to view.
- Occasionally contributes data to sales pitches, requests for information and request for proposals under the guidance of the Inside Account Manager and the Executive Account Manager.
- Experience of working within a busy and fast-paced administration environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Articulate, numerate and able to communicate well at all levels within Insight and Insight Clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programmes especially Excel and Word
- Able to understand client needs and collaborate effectively with teammates
- Able to learn new systems/processes quickly and effectively
In addition to competitive remuneration, we also offer other benefits including the ability to purchase additional annual leave, buy IT products at cost price, anniversary awards, and paid volunteer days to allow you to give back in your local community.
Insight are an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to approach challenges.
We will endeavour to contact you within 5 working days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. Please consider regretfully that your application has not been progressed should you not hear from us within this timeframe.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual