Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Resource Pool Limited
- Develop procedures used in commissioning and qualification of GMP equipment.
- Ensure all systems operate in-line necessary specifications and within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
- Monitoring and testing equipment
- Analysing and documenting test results
- Preparing compliance reports
- Directing validation activities
- Resolving testing problems
- Make improvements to equipment and processes
- Creating databases to track validation activities
- Interpreting customer requirements
- Developing validation schedules
- Conducting training and overseeing the work of validation technicians
- Keeping up to date on industry standards and regulations
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other Scientific background with experience
- Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€65k - €80k Annual
£140 - £160 Daily
€150 - €150 Daily