Junior Local Fund Agent (LFA) Coordination Support
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Experis AG
Junior LFA Coordination Support
Are you an Junior LFA Coordination Support consultant with 2+ years of professional experience, with high levels of attention to detail and was this gained within a multi-cultural environment? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Junior LFA Coordination Support consultant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The objectives of the role will be to provide support to other membrs of LFA Coordination Team in the following areas:
- Local Fund Agents performance
- Local Fund Agents procurement processes
- Local Fund Agents trainings
- Data maintenance in the specialized software
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- >2 years' successful experience in a similar position.
- High attention to detail
- Dynamic, quick learner, proactive
- Excellent service orientation, collaboration, interpersonal and organizational skills in dealing with senior leaders and dignitaries from diverse cultures;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: specifically Excel and;
- Fluency in English and French or one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish.
If you are a dynamic and motivated LFA Coordination Support Consultant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.