Project Manager Auditory Global
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
yourself monitoring and contributing to the major projects of the bank by improving and develop the global project oversight. You oversee the implementation of key strategic business and regulatory projects. You periodically liaise with internal and external stakeholders. You communicate upon the results and challenge senior management within and outside Audit.
As an Audit Manager Global Projects you are in the position to steer project audits in cooperation with audit professionals in an international environment. You manage to bring together a variety of experiences and skills to achieve effective project audits with added value to the senior management and the strategic themes of the bank. You are eager to learn, flexible and may participate in other audits in which you extend your knowledge and skills.
Making a difference
Based on a pro-active role, you can make a difference in helping the bank in achieving the strategic goals.
- Based on sound communication, you build-up in-depth knowledge of the key initiatives related to the 4 strategic pillars: Client Focus, Rock Solid Bank, Meaningful co-operative, Empowered employees.
- You oversee the bank's portfolio of strategic business and regulatory projects and monitor the status.
- Based on you professional background and experience you are able to analyze the critical success factors for the effective execution of projects.
- You have a clear and concise style of communication.
- You inspire and stimulate professionals in the execution of high-profile project audits.
If we were to ask your friends to describe you in a few key words, the answer would be: analytical, good communicator, adaptive and empathic.
For the position of Audit Manager Global Projects you also have:
- academic working and thinking level, supplemented with current professional knowledge at (post) academic level (RO/RA/RC);
- at least 7 years experience in Audit;
- good and proven knowledge of project management;
- good verbal and written command of English (at least B2 level) and preferably Dutch;
- experience with Agile/Lean way of work is a plus.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.