DevSecOps Engineer - London - Chef Inspec
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Strike IT Services
DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer is required for an initial 3-month contract at a leading Bank based in London who is going through a major Engineering Transformation programme. They need a DevOps Engineer to join a team from a major consultancy who are carrying out this work. The role focuses on Ops automation design, implementation and review.
Looking for someone who has experience in:
- Automating JML (identities, groups, Chef output remediation etc).
- SECURITY AS CODE IS A MUST
- DevSecOps tools like Chef Inspec/Automate
- End to end compliance management including reporting and remediation
- Determining security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Designing and developing cloud security policies, standards and procedures eg, account management, tenant management, Proxy Server management, Firewall management, SSL/IPsec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management, vulnerability/threat assessment
- Coordinating cloud security team members to conduct a security analysis of cloud platforms and environments using security requirements and cloud security best practices.
- Conducting cloud security readiness assessments and analysis of prospective cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments or adoption.
- Assessing cloud service providers' SSAE 16, SOC 1 and/or SOC 2 audit reports (or alternative sources) for security-related deficiencies and required "user controls" and suggest remediation controls