Cisco CUCM Engineer
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Deerfield, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global distribution company, provides their employees a work atmosphere that allows them to collaborate with team members, advance their skills and knowledge and grow both in their professional and personal life. Currently, they are looking for a Cisco CUCM Engineer. The right candidate will have great communication and collaborative skills.
- Design and establishing networks and specification for security
- Organize projects with vendors
- Implement upgrades
- Manage wired/wireless and mobile infrastructure
- Mobile Device Management
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Support and track remote monitoring systems
- Support Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco IP Phones
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years experience Cisco CUCM telecom. (Cisco certifications preferred).
- Must have CUCM, UCCE, CUC, Cisco IOS, IM&P, and Virtual networks experience.
- Should also have Mobile Device Management (Airwatch and/or Intune) experience.
- Stay up to date on new/emerging technologies.
- Competent in diagnosing problems in the systems and upgrading it.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13220- Cisco CUCM Engineer