CPM and Analytics Manager - Tagetik
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by SystemsAccountants
My client is currently seeking a dynamic Finance/IT hybrid professional to join the Finance Systems team in Switzerland as the internal CCH Tagetik Expert.
As the organization continue to implement Tagetik as their tool of choice for budgeting, planning & forecasting within the group, you will work on the ongoing development of the application and help define future requirements and changes to the systems landscape. Any additional experience with consolidation and regulatory reporting will be an advantage, particularly around IFRS topics as there are a range of transformation projects underway in this area.
You will help steer the stakeholders in the CPM roadmap in line with the broader EPM and Analytics structure. You will work with external consultants, helping quality assure their delivery as well as retain the hands-on mentality in your position, having freedom to work on the systems.
This role is very challenging due to the complexity of the systems and the cutting-edge technology the client uses. You will be pushing the boundaries of the tool, leading the way in a very modern reporting systems landscape built on AWS cloud and HANA databases.
- Lead all Tagetik and reporting projects as the Tagetik SME
- Manage the day to day operations of the Tagetik solution
- Coordinate the day to day support and maintenance
- Work with the BI and Analytics teams to improve Tagetik AIH and SAP HANA
- Help coordinate multiple external resources and consultants
- Define new project parameters and support project management activities
- Work with the team to define the future strategy for all finance applications
- Create the project plan and document all stages, identify key items such deliverables, bottlenecks, resources, local and global constraints etc.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships and ensure authorization is secured at each relevant point
- Manage all project communication locally and globally at the group level, ensure proper updates and correspondence to relevant project teams
- Train and promote best practices relating to finance systems across the group
- Master's degree preferably in a field related Business, Finance or IT
- 3+ years of professional experience in an international IT and Finance environment, with ideally some consultancy experience
- Proven experience with Tagetik, with at least one full life cycle implementation
- Strong finance knowledge to engage with stakeholders and users, ideally experience in controlling (budgeting & forecasting/planning processes)
- Further skills in IFRS and regulatory reporting is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence change in a large multicultural environment
- Ability to work with autonomy and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be fully fluent in English
- Must have an EU visa, passport or right to work in Switzerland
For further information on this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Geoff Coleman at SystemsAccountants, the leading EPM, BI and Finance Systems recruitment firm. Please send any inquiries to (see below)