SAP HR Consultant - With Workday HCM Experience
Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Modis
We are currently looking for a SAP HR Consultant
Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below? If so please can you send me your updated CV
Duration: 3 months + Ext,
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
SAP HR Consultant
- SAP HR (Personnel management and organizational management) setup review and complete the missing customizing
- SAP HR - prepare the relevant customizing documentation
- Workday SAP Integrations based on ShapeIn tool (Inbound and outbound)
o Process the error backlog following existing documentation
o Workday SAP data alignment and cleanup working together with relevant Local HR and Workday support teams
o Mapping tables cleanup
o Update integration documentation
- Workday SAP FTE integration - define the temporary manual process and propose solution design for future automatic integration.
- Workday SAP BW integration - work on data comparison, alignment and cleanup with Workday and Local HR teams. Documentation to be reviewed and updated.
- SAP HR experience is a must
- Workday HCM experience is a nice to have
Please Reply with:
- CV in Word Document
Please send me your most updated CV for immediate consideration and for further details on the role.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe works with their licensed Swiss partner Act One Switzerland AG to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to (see below)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.