Posted on Dec 4, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners is looking for a SysOps Engineer to start ASAP on a project in Molsheim, France.
Duration: 3 months +
- Able to assemble and configure different PLC'S (Allen-Bradley, Wago)
- Able to handle IO wiring on PLC, hardware, IO cards and electrical cabinets.
- Experience in handling medical devices or systems(good to have)
- Basic understanding on Router configuration and nating rules.
- Experience in preparing industrial PC with required S/W installation
- Experience in installing OS, configuration and management of virtual machines.
- Movement to France as early as possible
- Experience with system assembling and configuration.
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €700 Daily